What is levothyroxine?
Levothyroxine is used in adults and children to treat hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid – a condition where the thyroid gland does not produce enough thyroid hormone). Buy Thyroxine (T4) 50mcg online.
Levothyroxine is also used in adults along with surgery and radioactive iodine therapy to treat a certain type of thyroid cancer.
Levothyroxine injection is used in adults to treat myxedema coma.
Without thyroid hormone, your body cannot function properly, which may result in poor growth, slow speech, lack of energy, excessive tiredness, constipation, weight gain, hair loss, dry, thick skin, increased sensitivity to cold, joint and muscle pain, heavy or irregular menstrual periods, and depression. When taken correctly, levothyroxine reverses these symptoms. Buy Thyroxine (T4) 50mcg online.
Levothyroxine side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to levothyroxine: hives, difficult breathing, swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Levothyroxine may cause serious side effects. Call your doctor at once if you have:
- sudden pain or trouble moving your hip, wrist, or back;
- fast or irregular heartbeats;
- chest pain, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder;
- fever, swollen glands, itching, joint pain, or not feeling well;
- nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; or
- high blood sugar – increased thirst, increased urination, dry mouth, fruity breath odor.
Common levothyroxine side effects may include:
- fever, hot flashes, increased sweating;
- skin rash, hair loss;
- chest pain, fast or irregular heartbeats, shortness of breath;
- headache, leg cramps, muscle pain or weakness;
- tremors, feeling nervous or irritable, sleep problems (insomnia);
- increased or change in appetite;
- weight loss or weight gain;
- changes in your menstrual periods; or
- vomiting, diarrhea.